Thursday, May 31, 2007

Princess Valerie of the Greater Los Angeles Region


Princess Valerie of the Greater Los Angeles Region
Originally uploaded by V G.

Here I am as Princess Valerie of the Greater Los Angeles Region.
The first photo is more me. The second photo on the right, I seem to look a little unsure of my role as princess. Or maybe it is the double edge sword of being a princess, being the fact that with such power comes great responsibility.
I consider myself a casual princess.
Having just returned from a journey up north to the Bay Area I will keep my post short to rest up for my routine duties here at home.
*** *** ***
I love the Blog world and the real world. I love it when these two worlds meet :) If you haven't noticed I like to spend a lot of time in Fantasy.

3 comments:

patrice said...

this post reminded me how great it is to post self portraits! and now I'm curious what gorilla pics of michelle's that you're refering to?

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Hi Patrice!
The post I'm referring to of Michelle's Green Kitchen blog is her "Always Let Them See You Sweat" on Weds. May 17th, 2007. Her .jpg is labeled "gorilla_me", so that is why I called it her self portrait gorilla photos. They are funny. I used to love to do painted self portraits.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Ooppss.... I meant to write May 16th for the above date of blog post.