Tuesday, May 8, 2007

In-progress Mural.















Here's the mural in-progress.
I'm still hacking away at it, little by little.
I worked on the mountains in the background.
This photo is not very good, but at least it gives you an update.
It also shows you the time of day. It's the afternoon when the shadows of the tree start to take effect on the mural.
It's starting to really warm up around here...summer is almost here.
So, I don't mind the varied leaf patterned shadows, since it provides shade.
That's it for now on the mural. Any little bit of time I can paint on it is good.

2 comments:

** Terramia ** said...

Oh, I love murals! They are so impressive to the eye, and can speak a thousand words...
Looks great!!

Green Kitchen said...

Hi V! I think your mural is great. You are so funny. Got to go. M.