Sunday, July 13, 2008

Painting is painting


Painting
Originally uploaded by V G.

I'm taking another approach to painting.
Paint with son. Yes, it's a mess and doesn't last long...maybe
5-10 minutes...but it is so worth it.
He likes me to do a few brush strokes and drips.
Painting is painting and these days I take what I can get.
I did some painting touch-ups on the kitchen wall today...that's painting too. It's not the type of painting I prefer to be doing...but there is still that core: brush in paint on surface. Besides the pure material of paint, I love to see what my son actually does with the paint. It's amazing to see the freedom he has.
Then once we do painting, my son wants bubbles, then it's off to another thing, then another thing.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Paint with son. Good one! That is a great approach to painting once again.