Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bubbles


Bubbles
Originally uploaded by V G.

Here's my friend Kelly's daughter, Valentina who I got to meet for the
first time on our 4th of July Santa Cruz visit. I also got to see Louise and her baby (Felix-4 months old). And, another friend Anna who has a baby in the belly right now due in August.
Bubbles, bubbles and more bubbles...
I've been doing lots of bubbles with my son lately. He loves them.
So good to see you Kelly!!!
I wish it was more often. Z had so much fun with V!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi!
Valentina had a blast with Zach too! I liked how they kept asking, Where's Zach? and Where's Valentina? all afternoon. The bubbles you brought were a great idea. 2-3 years ago, I really had no idea how much kids love bubbles. Now I realize they are something to always have on hand or pack in the purse for spontaneous joy.

Kelly said...

Forgot to mention...my mom is a fan of your blog. I told her today to check it out b/c you'd posted a pic of V. Her reply? Oh yes! I've already seen it!