Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bobble Head Family


Bobble Head Family
Originally uploaded by projectpink

Go Dodger Blue!
I know, I couldn't resist! I get promotional email from Dodger
Stadium because we go to the games when we can (maybe 3-4 times a season, then we watch the rest on TV). One of the emails was to create your own bobble head graphics.
Of course, how could I pass it up?
They are smart... you can see their website on the base of our bobble heads. http://www.xmbaseball.com/
Check it out to make your own and customize it to your favorite baseball team...although I highly suggest Dodger Blue.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ha ha; very cute.

And sorry but, Go Giants! Beat LA.

patrice said...

It really looks like you three have a lot of fun together! And that little cutie could melt my computer...
P-