Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing


Henry Cowell Redwood trail
Originally uploaded by V G.

"Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing, baby! Ain't Nothing Like the Real Thing..." I couldn't help singing this song in my head.
I just got back from a nice trip to Santa Cruz, visiting family and seeing friends. It was very cool!

This photo is from a walk in the Henry Cowell Redwoods. I got to hang out with Michelle of "Green Kitchen" there and her 2 sons. The little guys took off running. If you zoom into the photo towards the base of the tree you will see them climbing over the rail together. Yep, trouble!

I saw some other friends I haven't seen in a long time too thanks to Facebook. I love the internet. But, as I started out saying, there "ain't nothing like the real thing". It is so true. I really loved seeing my friends.

I'll post more later...I'm up too late and have to get up too early.

No comments: