Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quirky but not Quirky


White Castle Burgers
Originally uploaded by V G.

Quirky? Depends on your definition of quirky.
To me this list of things about me is quirky but not quirky.
That is, it's not quirky to me, but may seem quirky to you.
I live for quirky things!

1.) I love taking photos of my food. Perfect example is this photo of
White Castle Burgers that we had in Michigan recently. I've been known for my "sandwich" series of paintings which is part of this
quirky fascination with food. Although, I'm not quite as obsessed now as I was when I was doing the "sandwich" series. But, it still pops up!

2.) I *heart* love. I love love. I am in love with love. Does this make any sense? Another reason I love the comic "Love Is..." so much.

3.) Sunsets. If I am in the a place to see the sunset I have to look at it. If I have my camera I will take photos.

4.) When I drink Boba Milk Tea I imagine I could mingle with Madonna, talking about music, kids, and storybooks. Then, I could help design the graphics for her next performance.

5.) Even though I love LOVE, I still have a worse case scenario
default that happens in my mind. I find "what ifs" and come to conclusions, then do mock problem solving. I attribute this quirk to my creativity working overtime.

6.) I actually aspire to be more quirky, but motherhood and working full-time has mellowed me out. Which isn't a bad thing.

Patrice,

thank you for tagging me. Click on Patrice, to see more on Quirky.
Anyone want to volunteer to be tagged and make a list of 6 Quirks?

1 comment:

patrice said...

I've got a big grin on my face! Your list is pretty quirky. I love the photos of food! I fondly recall food from trips sometimes more than the people and places I saw. Love that!

And I *heart* love too! That is a great quirk!