Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mulch


Mulch
Originally uploaded by V G.

Last week we went and got free mulch. There are places around LA hosted by the city that is for mulch pick-up. It's the first time we went to one. Here's a photo of it. It was great. It's just a big pile of mulch. You bring your own bag, buckets and/or shovels to haul it away. So far I put mulch around the base of the roses, our couple of fruit trees, the baby Gingko tree and the tomatoes. I just put in the tomatoes today. Getting the tomatoes in was my one big thing for this weekend. I was glad to get them in the ground. Last year, the tomatoes went wild. They loved it in our backyard. We'll see how they do this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am looking for your email to ask your permission for something...but these old eyes can't seem to find it...

can you drop me a line?

pastor_ingram@verizon.net