Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kite


Kite
Originally uploaded by V G.

Nothing like flying a kite.
Z took over holding the kite string to find out that the wind really does pull.
He immediately screamed for me to take back the kite. He held the kite just long enough for me to get a photo which I am amazed I was able to do.
He liked flying the kite. We had another small dragon kite from Target that looked cute in package, but didn't fly very well. It spun around in a spiral and crashed almost every time I tried getting it to fly. Oh well, it's still a cute kite. Hmm... I still have the package. If I can find the reciept for the dragon kite, maybe I'll return it. It seems like a kite should be able to fly. I had a feeling that the dragon kite might not fly well, but I loved how it looked. So much for looks. The kite in this photo flys like a charm. It's simple and wonderful... I love it when things work.

2 comments:

patrice said...

Cool picture! And yes, return the kite. Things should work. Where did you get the kite in the photo? Annie is really wanting to fly a kite and I always wonder which ones work.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

A friend bought it for Zach for his #2 birthday last year. I'll ask her where she got it. It's a great kite and flies well.