Friday, April 6, 2007

Happy Easter!


Happy Easter!
Originally uploaded by V G.


Happy Easter everybody!
Here I am dressed for Easter.
Actually, I'm not. It's the beauty of Photoshop.
Last month I met James Hayes, the Puppeteer who was giving a
talk on his life as a puppeteer. Very interesting man. What a cool job. Anyway, in the room where he spoke, there was a life-size cut-out of his pink bunny costume where you could stick your head in the cut-out section. Then, you get your polaroid taken. It was so much fun. James says he wears this costume for Halloween or whenever he feels like wearing it. Anyway, I just remembered I had this photo and meant to post it sooner. Today the lightbulb in my head went off, then "Bingo!". It seemed perfect for Easter.
I added a forrest in the background.
It seemed to go with the pink bunny...although this bunny could have easily been in the city too. Or at a nightclub, or a baseball game or viewing the Eifel Tower or promoting pizza cheese slices or whatever...
Enjoy the holiday!

Here's the original polaroid from the James Hayes day.

3 comments:

patrice said...

Project Pink Bunny?

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Yeah, Project Pink Suitcase seems to gravitate towards pink for some odd reason. Pink bunnies, pink clouds, pink typefaces. One day I will post the story behind Project Pink Suitcase. I haven't yet because there are always so many other things to do a post on.
Thank you for your comment!
Your 3 words with question mark produced a whole paragraph from me.
Happy Easter to you and your family!

Blaize said...

Excellent! Wow. Photoshop? I totally thought you were actually a giant pink rabbit in the forest. And, I'm kind of disappointed that you're not. Oh, well. Happy Easter right back at ya.