Monday, January 15, 2007

Life: Day at Marella's with Zach













This is my Life segment...which is the counterpart to Art in my title "Blog on Art and Life".

Today I went to Marella's for breakfast with Zach. Mmmm...


Here's Marella after we took the stroller out of the car. She found my rainbow fairy wings which I have in my trunk for just such an occasion. You never know when you will need a good pair of fairy wings.

Once we got the stroller out we went to the park. Zach spotted a little fire engine that was perfectly his size. Luckily, the other mom at the park let Zach play with it. Her son was playing with something else. The hard part was leaving the park. Screams, squirms and struggle!


Our other mission today was to get Marella's blog started on-line. To do this we took extra loops around the block with the stroller to get Zach to sleep. Thankfully Zach fell asleep long enough for us to complete her first blog post. Go to her blog for her version of today's events.






http://pinkdotblackout.blogspot.com




Here's Marella at the park. We both felt like we needed naps.

It was a good day!


Later, at night on my way back from the grocery store I did another drive-by of Randy's Donuts with my cell phone camera.
Lately, the lights on the giant donut have been turned off.
I'm not sure why. The giant donut is barely visible in this photo.
I remember it looking so cool when it is illuminated at night with spotlights giving the donut extreme underlighting. I think I might have a photo of it when the lights are on at night. It's somewhere.


I'll be happy when daylight savings kicks in again.
It gets dark so early right now. It's good for night photos
though.

Happy Martin Luther King day. It was nice to have an extra day off.

No comments: