Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Toddler Talks Art




We went to the Rosamund Felson Gallery at Bergamot Station in Santa Monica, CA this past weekend and saw the work of Steve Hurd.
Click here to check out the Rosamund Felson Gallery

This is my little man talking art describing the globe shape and how it is slightly deflated. It was once a fine plastic global ball shape fully inflated and pure. Now after some time has passed a slow leak has produced a deflated piece of plastic which is not holding it's former shape. Actually I don't know what he is thinking, it just looks like he is seriously describing this painting. As you may have guessed, my appetite for art is again being fed. My standards are
being raised back up. Sorry Starbucks.

1 comment:

patrice said...

Ahh, to have that deep need for creativity fed! And yes, he really does seem to be waxing on about what he perceives! He looks so grown up! Little darling!
p-
and funny you linked to "Spring." Annie and I, well mostly I, did a 1000 piece puzzle of it recently. So detailed and romantic. No, I've not seen it in person though. I'd like to.