Sunday, March 25, 2007

More Cool Clouds













I'm still hooked on cool clouds. In fact, I have always been hooked on them.
I can not resist a good cool cloud. They are always different. I love how
they change with the wind and lighting.

Nothing too new here... I'm still keeping very busy at work during the week. Then I chill out with my son and husband during the weekends.
My son and I went hiking with my friend Meredith, her two kids and two dogs in Griffith park this morning.
My husband played golf in Griffith Park and was going to meet up to go hiking with us, but our timing didn't connect. I saw my husband later after the hike at home.
When I get a chance I may post some of those Griffith Park photos, although I'm not sure how any of them turned out yet. We'll see.

Kill Bill Vol.II is on tv right now...I always get sucked into this movie when it plays. The scene that is on right now is Uma Thurman training with the master. I don't know why this movie lures me in. Maybe it is David Carradine, who I remember watching in the afternoon on Kung Fu when I came home from grade school. Quentin Tarratino is such a brilliant director, I like just about all of his films. I'm a big fan of his music choices. The soundtrack definitely adds to the film. Good thing my son is asleep. I wouldn't advise watching any Tarrantino films with children. They are too violent. It is definitely rated R, for a good reason. Now as a parent, these ratings really do make a difference.

I'd better turn off the tv and the computer so that I will be ready for work tomorrow. I could watch TV and blog for hours, which I do, but I also need some sleep tonight.

Happy blogging, blogger friends!

1 comment:

patrice said...

Thanks for the reminder to look up! I love looking at clouds too (or just the sky) for beauty and wonder or to try and guess the time of day or the coming weather. Ahhhhhhhhh. I love it when I look long enough to see the clouds moving along, ever so subtly. *deep breath*
note to self: take more time to enjoy the sky.