Sunday, March 4, 2007

Cool Clouds



These are cool clouds that I saw last week...the same week as the cool pink clouds.
This was taken on my low res. cell phone camera. I love how low res. simplies things to the basics. It really seems to work for these cool clouds. I can't resist a cool cloud. I love hi res. too, but sometimes a good low res. hits the spot.

I also want to thank Patrice at MakingPeace. She let me know that she was not able to post comments to my blog, which I didn't even realize was happening. I did notice that I had no comments for a whole month. I was beginning to wonder who I am blogging for? Is it just for me or is there somebody out there who does read my blog. I was very happy to get Patrice's e-mail and to know that somehow I accidently selected "members only can post" to blog. I had no idea. I think I have fixed it now.
I hope you all, whoever you may be out there in the blog world, will be able to post comments on my blog now.

To happy blog posting and commenting!

3 comments:

patrice said...

I'm out here! Glad I can submit a commment.
Love the cloud photos. I'm feeling inspired to capture some myself.

Anonymous said...

This is my first visit to your blog. Glad I could leave a comment.

I love comments, but truly I blog for my own benefit. It helps me get my life out before my eyes so I can more clearly see what is going on in my mind. They don't always match. ;)

If I happen to inspire, cause moments of pondering or ??? it is worth the effort.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Wow! Thank you for your comment!
Yeah, it is nice to get comments.
I guess I do blog for my own benefit too. I don't always know what I am really thinking until I sit down at the keyboard and start typing away. Like you said, if I happen to inspire in some way it makes it even more worthwhile.