Sunday, November 2, 2008

Z and Me


Z and Me
Originally uploaded by projectpink

Here we are on Halloween at Z's daycare. Yes, I was a witch as promised with my red hat. I temporarily traded my Velma wig for my friend's pink wig.
I love this pink wig. Z didn't seem to mind it either when he saw me put it on with the witch hat. Later I wore it to the park by itself for fun. It was Halloween, so it seemed like the right thing to do. Z was a Ninja at the park.
After about an hour, he pulled the pink wig off my head. Later I put it all back on for trick or treating.

3 comments:

patrice said...

I love the pink wig!
And Z is getting big! He looks great as a ninja.

mudderhouz said...

You guys look great! I love your hat and the pink hair adds a nice touch.

Jhoneil said...

I like the pink hair.. reminds me of cotton candy :D