Sunday, November 9, 2008

Batting Practice


Batting Practice
Originally uploaded by projectpink

Here is Z last weekend doing some batting practice. He loves it.
When I asked if I could have a turn, he said "sure". He let me try 3 balls, then it was Z's turn again. We were using a Wiffle ball bat which is harder than it looks. It's a thin bat. I'm used to a big
ol' thick softball bat with a large softball to hit. I'm out of practice, but it was fun getting out to a baseball diamond and watching Z hit some balls. He likes to run the bases too. The first base he went to last weekend was the pitcher's mound (not a base), then to second base, then he makes his way back to home plate on the path of a bumble bee. Z just knows that at some point in the game of baseball the batter runs and that's what he does.

2 comments:

mudderhouz said...

He's a natural.

patrice said...

I'm guessing you all are headed for Little League. How fun!
(He looks so tiny out there.)
P-