Saturday, August 23, 2008

Flying Kites


Flying Kites
Originally uploaded by projectpink

Another fun day with A & Z.
We went to the beach to fly kites. A had a kite too. A's mom went and got a kite just for the afternoon so that A would have a kite too.
A had an orange/yellow box kite from REI which was very cool.
This photo shows the type of kite Z has. Friends have asked what kite it is, so I thought I'd add it to the photo. It's a classic Gayla Delta Kite. It's made out of nylon with a rainbow pattern. It's a nice, easy to fly sturdy kite. We love it. I googled them on the internet and found out that I used to fly the BAT kites made by Gayla when I was growing up. The one I had was a thick plastic black/white and had red "googly eye" stickers for eyes.
Gayla is a good solid kite company which has been in business for a while. They are still making them.

No comments: