Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wall-E


Wall-E Billboard
Originally uploaded by V G.

My little guy loves this character Wall-E.
He first saw it on a billboard and couldn't stop looking at it.
Poor little guy even had a melt down over it. The conflict was that I wanted to "get buckled" to drive home and he wanted to keep looking at the Wall-E billboard. It was actually another Wall-E billboard with a large image of Wall-E looking at a bug on a white background that my little guy originally fell in love with. The billboard has been changed to this one since when we first saw it. I don't think we will see it when it is released at the theatres, only because our little guy is sensitive to sound. I think the theatre would be too loud and he would want to leave. We'll wait to see it at home on DVD.
***
On a sidenote, I recently joined Facebook. I been spending most of my on-line time there lately, hence my lack in posting to my blog. Once the intial "newness" of Facebook wears off, I'll be back to posting more regularly. So far I have been enjoying Facebook and reconnecting with some friends I have lost contact with. To be continued...

No comments: