Saturday, April 5, 2008

Wood Panels.


Wood Panels.
Originally uploaded by V G.

This is a recent purchase. These are Mahogany and Birch panels to paint on. I love this surface to paint on.
I got them from a local panel and canvas maker (www.cksart.com).
Chris at CKS does an excellent job making these panels.
Little by little I am getting back to my art and it feels SO GOOD!
Tonight I even made it to an art reception at Bergamot Station for
a former teacher of mine, Tim Ebner. He's a painter.
He is showing at the Rosamund Felson gallery.
To be continued on the art panels...
This photo shows them lined up to get a coat of sealer.
I'm excited. I can wait to put a couple more coats on them and start painting-painting.

2 comments:

Anna Shonle said...

I know Tim! He's a character. I have a small painting hanging in my office at work that I did while in his class.

Project Pink Suitcase said...

Yeah, Tim is a character.
I really enjoyed seeing his new work, plus finding out he has a
3-year son.