Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Happy Blogiversary to me!


Happy Blogiversary to me!
Originally uploaded by V G.

It has been one year of blogging for me, since Jan.6th, 2007.
My thanks go to Michelle at Green Kitchen for encourgaging me to start a blog in the first place. ("Hi" Michelle!) Her blog inspired me to start one.
I was hoping that by my first blogiversary I would have had a chance to "pimp my blog", but I have not. I did extend my blog header a little with the pink night owl painting on the side. The Holidays went by in a blink.
I had no major plans, but I was busy the whole time. All I need to say is, "Toddler in the house". Say no more, I think you get the picture.
Why sand and shell particles? I'm not really sure either. I just like
looking at these details sometimes.

No comments: