Thursday, August 2, 2007

Super Family


Super Family
Originally uploaded by V G.

I was at Comic-Con in San Diego last week, so I couldn't resist working some Photoshop skills to composite this photo together. The photo of my son and myself was taken last Halloween in 2006.
Yep, we were super together. My husband's head shot is more recent at about 5 months old.
I got his body from a comic book using the body of Black Adam.
Going to Comic-Con this year was inspiring. I can't believe how packed it was. It seems like there were more people than ever.

Tonight I was watching the new TV series, "Who Wants to be a Superhero?" with Stan Lee as the commentator and judge of who stays and who gets booted off the show. It's fun to watch. At first I thought, hey, I should be a superhero on that show, but I don't envy the tasks that Stan has put them up to, especially the live spelling bee with real bees buzzing as punishment. From what I have seen so far, it is close to a Fear Factor kind of show.
Anyway, I'm more of a behind the scenes superhero. Right now my superhero duties are all about my son and husband. That's why we are the Super Family!
KABLAM!!!

2 comments:

patrice said...

You crack me up!! Annie and Bill would LOVE it if I did a super hero family portrait! Annie has become Super Woman. She was Super Annie, Super Girl, and Super Kitty. She is also Rose from Dr. Who. What's next? Who knows.
My cousin Jordan (Crane) was an exhibitor at Comic-Con again this year. Maybe you saw him?
I'm enjoying your blog!
Warmy,
P-

patrice said...

Warmly, that is...