Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Funkey Frida


Funkey Frida
Originally uploaded by projectpink

Here's a recent custom painted XL Funkey I did for a charity auction.
I did Funkey Frida. I was thinking of my blog friends who are also Frida fans (Patrice, Annie and Kelly to name a few...)
The auction takes place this Friday night 9/26. At work they held a contest for any of us to do a custom Funkey. How could I resist?
If you don't know what Funkeys are, here's a brief description,
"U.B. Funkeys™ - the collectable figures that unlock a virtual world filled with games and items. Each Funkey that you collect unlocks new zones."
http://www.ubfunkeys.com/index.html
To check out the info for the auction and exhibit see this link.
http://www.munkyking.com/gallery_home.php

3 comments:

mudderhouz said...

Funky Frieda is awesome!

patrice said...

so beautiful valerie! is it wood? i love the gold outfit!
i'm working on a frida & diego doll set for annie for christmas. i'll post them when i get further along.

warmly,
p-

Kelly said...

Very cool Funkey! Wow. I like it a lot.