Sunday, November 18, 2007

Acorns


Acorns
Originally uploaded by V G.

I went for a hike this Sunday with my son. We walked. I carried him about a third of the way. He's getting better and better about walking. It used to be one half of the time that I'd have to carry him.
He's two years old. Say no more. We make a lot of stops. One stop was to look at acorns on the ground. For me it was looking and arranging. For my son, it is looking, picking up, and throwing. He especially likes to find the things I arrange so that he can pick it up and throw it. Here's a little cirlce of acorns I arranged before they were randomly scattered again by my son.
Happy Thanksgiving fellow bloggers!

1 comment:

patrice said...

I love this picture! I can totally imagine Zach throwing acorn after acorn! I love being outdoors with Annie too.
Much love and warmth to you all this Thanksgiving!
P-